Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Digital Photographer Magazine

I'm beyond excited about the article where My Funky Camera was featured. It was included in series of product reviews. The section (very assertively called) "Add some funk" Accessories for the fashion-conscious, also featured camera bags and colorful cameras.
I didn't know there was going to be a rating..... I was so happy to see I got 10 out of 10... pheewww!!
A special Thank you to Josie Reavely, reviews editor.

Here is the article, I love the muffin top Crumpler.... too bad they don't sell it in the US.

Digital Photographer Magazine

Digital Photographer Magazine

Digital Photographer Magazine

Thank you so much for your continued support. All this would not be possible if it wasn't for all of you, and for that I'm very grateful.

I will have new styles added in the next few days, and a new item that has been in the works for a while..... tested by adults and children.... yea you know what it is. :)

Some of you asked about my Grandma.... she's doing Ok... just OK. She's getting chemo and she has some bad days, but she's hanging in there. She's a 20 year old woman trapped in a 95 year old body. I can't wait to see her.


2 comments:

Pamela said...

How awesome! I subscribe to this magazine. I haven't received it yet, but I look forward to looking for your add.

By the way I love my strap, I purchased from you.

Kristie said...

Hi! I'm in the US and they do sell this magazine here, hope you are happy to hear! They are generally at upper end book stores.
Congrats on the article, I'm looking at one of your straps! I found you while searching online and love your products!